Thursday, 26 May 2016

Back To Blogging & Funko Pop!

I’ve been away from blogging for a while, but I promise I am back for good. The reason I’ve been away is because I have been finishing off the final year of my degree. Now I have completed all my work I have moved back home and am currently sorting out a lot of boxes! When going through all of my belongings I was thinking about the amount of geek themed possessions I have and without a doubt my favourites are my Funko Pop Vinyls.

Baby Groot making a friend
I first came across these cute collectables a couple of years ago and fell in love with them instantly. They are great for decorating your house in true nerd style and are also fun to collect.



These simplistic Funko figures have a really modern aesthetic so they look great lined up on your shelves. They are great for kids too as the variety of characters available spans films, TV shows, comic books and more.


I only have six Pops as I seem to be quite well restrained but I have seen numerous people online who have hoards of them. I can completely understand how easy it is to get carried away as there is such a vast range of characters and designs to choose from.






My boyfriends Hulk looking a little moody!
My little collection so far consists of Tinkerbell, Sauron, Gonzo, Dancing Groot, Darth Vader and Boba Fett.

So, if you haven’t seen these little beauties before I definitely recommend you treat yourself to at least one. They are so adorable and wonderfully detailed. Plus, it is a great way to show your appreciation for your favourite characters!

xXx

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I too have Pops as I just started collecting this year. I just don't know where to begin. I got mostly Star Wars and those Loot Crate exclusives. 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They're great aren't they!? There's so many that I want but I know if I bought every single one I liked I'd have hundreds aha! X

      Delete
  2. I have dancing Groot - it's definitely hard to be reasonable with Funkos as they're adorable and so addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I'm always spotting new ones that I want! :) x

      Delete
  3. Funkos are so cute. I always want to pick up one, or ten whenever I see them...luckily my budget keeps me from doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha "one or ten" so true! It's always tempting x

      Delete
  4. Welcome back - congratulations on your degree!! I love your POP collection - I went crazy collecting them a while back but haven't bought any new ones recently. I love the Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm exactly the same I've managed to not buy any for a while but I'm always tempted to get more aha! :) X

      Delete